Manual pressure adjustment is through the hand rotation worm, so that the worm drives a small eccentric deflection angle, in order to achieve the purpose of regulating pressure.
Automatic pressure regulation is through the motor, adjusting the longitudinal screw inside the die cutting machine, driving the upper and lower mold base adjustment. In the case of ensuring the hardness of the internal parts of the equipment, the accuracy of die-cutting can reach the same level. Manual pressure regulation is to lock the pressure by the nut, leading many die-cutting masters to mistakenly believe that when performing large-scale die-cutting operations, the equipment after manual pressure-adjustment die-cutting will be more stable, but the fact shows that the automatic pressure-adjustment die Cutting can also achieve the same level, and because the auto-regulation is performed, the internal wear of the equipment is smaller, and the probability of occurrence of instability will be greatly reduced. After comparison, automatic pressure-adjusting die-cutting machine is used, and the mold adjustment efficiency is much better than the manual pressure-adjustment die-cutting machine when the accuracy of the mold adjustment and the accuracy of the subsequent batch operations are the same.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- The Reason Of Paper Cutting Machine's Kinves Ca...
- Die Cutting Tool Maintenance
- Adhesive Label Die Cutting Machine Application
- Wet Wipes
- Wipes Identify The Advantages And Disadvantages
- How To Distinguish The Stretch Film Is Good Or ...
- How Can Large Printing Equipment Be Maintained ...
- The Difference Between The Wrap Film And The Cl...
- The Basic Structure Of The Folding Machine
- How To Identify The Quality Of Thermal Paper