First, the slitting machine blade produces raw edges:
1. The blade is blunt and should be polished;
2. The blade and the sipe overlap too shallow;
3. The sipe of the slitting machine blade is wound into the paper edge and paper hair, and should be thoroughly cleaned and then turned on;
4. The slot gap of the slitting machine blade is too large, generally not more than 2.5mm.
Second, the slitting machine blade creasing line is easy to break
1. The base paper is inferior;
2. The pressure line is too deep
Third, the edge of the blade of the slitter is not vertical:
1. The tool holder angle is not correct;
2. The blade is not in the center of the sipe;
3. The blade is sharpened.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Three Slitting Methods For Slitting Machines An...
- The Function Of The Collating Machine
- Collating Machine Maintenance And Maintenance
- Daily Maintenance Of Slitting Machine
- How To Solve The Problem Of Double Sheet And Pa...
- Safe Operation Procedure Of The Collating Machine
- Three Types Of Slitting Methods Commonly Used I...
- How To Adjust The Folding Machine
- Advantages Of The Collating Machine
- Performance Features Of The Collating Machine