The die cutting of the circular knife needs to adhere to the proper amount of lubricating oil every day to keep the surface of the cutting roller and the bottom anvil roller clean, and a thin oil film is formed between the two to improve the rolling shoulder and bottom of the die cutter. The anvil roll surface is resistant to wear.
Store in a cool, dry place and store the die cutter. To prevent the blade from rusting, use a nylon brush to apply a thin layer of engine oil to and near the blade. It is best to use a box provided by the supplier of die cutter during storage to ensure that the blades are not in contact with any part or item in the box. The foam cutter can be used to wrap the die cutter entirely. Etching knife molds need to be placed in a dry sealed plastic bag.
In the process of use, it is necessary to develop the habit of recording, including the number of die cutting, the date of return of the die cutter, and the condition of the die-cut material for each job. With reference to these records, we can know when we need to trim the die cutter in the future, and when to order a new die cutter, to avoid delays in production or waste.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Adhesive Label Die Cutting Machine Application
- Wet Wipes
- Wipes Identify The Advantages And Disadvantages
- How To Distinguish The Stretch Film Is Good Or ...
- How Can Large Printing Equipment Be Maintained ...
- The Difference Between The Wrap Film And The Cl...
- The Basic Structure Of The Folding Machine
- How To Identify The Quality Of Thermal Paper
- Application Of Stretch Film
- Application Of Flexo Printing Machine In Label ...