As we all know, the main application of LLDPE as a raw material for the stretch film is on the market. The obtained stretch film has the characteristics of good tensile properties, strong shrinkage, high transparency, good puncture resistance, good self-adhesion and low unit consumption. Whether it is used for collective packing of products or packaging of cargo pallets, it can achieve the purpose of moisture protection, dust prevention, manual reduction, efficiency improvement and cost reduction.
There are two kinds of stretch film on the market, hand-made and machine-used. Generally, the stretch film is made of LLDPE and a tackifier, and if it is machine-used, MLLDPE is added. Therefore, the stretch film for the machine is better than the hand-made film, and it will be expensive. In terms of tensile strength, the two are not the same. The machine film is made of polypropylene doped with metallocene , which has high tensile strength and good puncture performance. The draw ratio is 2.5-4 times, the draw ratio is 300%, and the product is stable, especially the film thickness is uniform. Therefore, the use of a stretch film can ensure a low unit consumption, thereby reducing the overall cost. The manual film is made of polyethylene raw material or recycled material, easy to stretch, and the manual film stretch rate is 0-150%.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Wet Wipes Selection Tips
- The Structure And Characteristics Of Automatic ...
- How To Choose The Blades Of Slitter
- Packaging Machine For People To Reduce Labor In...
- Self-adhesive Slitting Machine Application And ...
- The Role Of Magnetic Powder Brake Installed On ...
- Plastic Film Slitting Machine Servo Control Sys...
- The Use Of Alcohol Swabs In Life
- What Is The Cylinder On The Rewinder
- Silicone Paper Introduction