As wet wipes become more and more integrated into modern life, the demand is growing. The profit can be imagined, then the cottage or inferior wet wipes will follow.
Low-quality wet wipes mainly have the following components:
1, propylene glycol: This ingredient is easy to stimulate the eyes, has the characteristics of hemolysis, it is not suitable for intravenous injection. If it is added to food, it will cause kidney damage like glycol.
2. Coco-glucoside: This ingredient is slightly irritating to the skin and eyes and may have an impact on the environment.
3, benzalkonium chloride: this ingredient, once the amount is too much will cause heart dysfunction, will make people mentally upset, vomiting, weight loss and other symptoms similar to benzalkonium hyperfunction.
4, phenoxyethanol: If this ingredient is swallowed, or absorbed through the skin, it will cause damage to the genitals.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Regularly Check The Transmission System Of The ...
- PET Film Characteristics
- Electrical System Maintenance For Face Mask Pac...
- Disposable Tablecloth Film Rewinding Machine
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine Control Method
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine Features
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine Operation Process
- Shrink Packaging Machine Maintenance Conditions
- Automatic Bottle Filling Machine Maintenance Co...
- What Paper Is Used For The Business Form Printi...