The balance of the printer's ink volume is achieved by an anilox roller and a doctor blade. Anilox roller supply is accurate and reliable. There is a ceramic anilox roller. The base roller is coated with ceramic and laser-engraved. Its precision, surface roughness, shape and position tolerance, hardness and corrosion resistance are all very demanding and expensive, and it is produced by a professional factory. When using this type of anilox roller, special care must be taken to prevent bumping, keep it clean and prevent ink clogging, and clean immediately after printing. The accuracy of the anilox roller is one of the important factors for ensuring the printing quality of the flexographic printing machine.
Anilox rollers are precise transfer ink rollers. The amount of ink transferred is determined by the number of network cables per inch. The higher the number of lines, the more the number of network pits and the lower the amount of ink. The smaller the number of network lines, the smaller the number of network pits and the greater the amount of ink. The number of screen lines in the printing process of the anilox roller is reasonable, which is determined by the color requirements of the printing product. Screen screening, screen printing should be selected high number of lines, low ink volume; field printing should be selected low line, large amount of ink.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- The Use Of Thermal Paper
- Wet Wipes Produced By Wet Wipes Machine Has The...
- Automatic Packaging Machine Can Get The Most Be...
- The Stretch Stretch Film Turn Yellow,can We Use...
- What Is Automatic Carton Sealing Machine
- Labeled And Dotted Line Cling Film Is Getting M...
- Automatic Packaging Machine Features
- The Advantages Of Automatic Sealing Machine
- Automatic Sealing Machine Makes The Packaging I...
- What Are The Main Advantages Of The Carton Seal...