When the shrinkable packaging machine is used, the temperature control operation is not good, such as slow heating or simply unable to heat up. This problem is a relatively common problem and is relatively easy to solve.
First, let's analyze the working principle of shrinkable packaging machine heating. The heater circuit used on the machine is the main power supply through a magnetic absorption switch and then to the electric heating tube. Therefore, when the temperature cannot be raised or the temperature rises slowly, it should be Check if the connection points of the magnetic switch are normal.
On the one hand, this problem may be caused by the fact that the line does not pass through one phase, and the above phenomenon occurs. If the magnetic switch is normal, you can check the meter again to see if the phase and the ohmic value of the machine are the same.
On the other hand it may be because of a short circuit If the phases are all connected but the line or heating tube is still abnormal, the heater needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Shrinkage Packaging Machine Failures And Solutions
- Shrinkable Packaging Machine Industry Developme...
- Why Is The Shrinkable Packaging Machine Packagi...
- Packaging Film Selection For Wet Wipes Packagin...
- How To Distinguish If The Material Used In The ...
- Advantages Of Using Aluminum Foil Wrapping Pape...
- What Is Spunlace Nonwoven Fabric For Wet Wipes?
- Packaging And Advantages Of Machine Use PE Stre...
- What Is Medical Dressing Packaging Machine
- Automatic Face Mask Making Machine Must Be Kept...