Slitting machine and crosscutting, the name of the two mechanical devices is only one word difference, and are used for the sub-processing of goods, but there are essential differences between the two cutting equipment.
Slitting machine is a mechanical device that slits a wide sheet or film into narrow strips of material. The main application of slitting machine: paper, film, non-woven fabric, aluminum foil, mica tape and other thin materials cut into different widths and small rolls.
Crosscutting machine belongs to carton processing machinery. Crosscutting machine is suitable for vertical and horizontal slitting of various types of paper. Such as gold and silver cardboard, plain rainbow paper, laser laser security paper, whiteboard paper and all kinds of thin paper. It is widely used for horizontal or vertical cutting of trademarks, cigarette labels, calendars, wine boxes, poker, paper-plastic printing composites.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Slitting Rewinder Installation
- Slitting Machine Operation Precautions
- The Importance Of Thermal Paper Slitting Rewind...
- Stretch Film Leads The World In Green Packaging
- Slitting Machine Blade Classification And Appli...
- Selection Of Films For Automatic Pre-Stretch Fi...
- Differences Between Machine-used Stretch Film A...
- Wet Wipes Selection Tips
- The Structure And Characteristics Of Automatic ...
- How To Choose The Blades Of Slitter