Stretch wrap film is different from general wrap film, and it has high requirements for tensile properties and puncture resistance. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the selection, then how to distinguish whether stretch wrap film is good or bad?
Stretch wrap film has the characteristics of high transparency, high longitudinal elongation, high transverse tear strength, and good puncture performance. Widely used in the packaging of hardware, food and other products, it is a very common form of packaging in the world.
Stretch wrap film often encounters problems with poor stretchability during use, and can easily lead to nonconformity in its packaging. The main role of wrap-around packaging is greatly reduced, so consumers purchase stretched products membrane should pay attention to, in order to test it to determine the quality of its stretch, first from the length of the stretch film along the tear, and then from the horizontal direction of the tear, stretch good to engage in strong impact, If the toughness is not good, it is easy to tear. If it is too thin, the toughness will be greatly reduced and the stretchability will be bad.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- How Can Large Printing Equipment Be Maintained ...
- The Difference Between The Wrap Film And The Cl...
- The Basic Structure Of The Folding Machine
- How To Identify The Quality Of Thermal Paper
- Application Of Stretch Film
- Application Of Flexo Printing Machine In Label ...
- The Structure And Principle Of Paper Slitting M...
- Slitting Machine Three Knife Application
- What Is Carbonless Paper?
- What Is Thermal Paper?