Thermal paper quality can be identified from the following aspects:
1. Appearance: If the paper is very white, it means that the protective coating and heat-sensitive coating of the paper are unreasonable. Too much phosphor is added. The better paper should be slightly greenish. The poor paper finish or uneven appearance indicates uneven paper coating. If the paper looks very reflective, too much phosphor is added and the quality is not very good.
2, fire broiled: the method of cooking with fire is also very simple, with a lighter on the back of the paper heating, if heated, the paper on the color is brown, indicating that the thermal formula is not reasonable, the preservation time may be relatively short, if The black part of the paper has small stripes or uneven color patches, indicating uneven coating. The paper of good quality is black and green (with a little green) after heating, and the color is uniform, and the color gradually fades from the center to the surroundings.
3. Sunlight contrast identification: The printed paper is smeared with a fluorescent pen and placed under the sun (this can speed up the response of the heat-sensitive coating to light). Which paper turns black at the fastest, indicating that the time can be saved short.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Application Of Stretch Film
- Application Of Flexo Printing Machine In Label ...
- The Structure And Principle Of Paper Slitting M...
- Slitting Machine Three Knife Application
- What Is Carbonless Paper?
- What Is Thermal Paper?
- SMT Rewinder Performance Structure And Features
- Aluminium Foil Packaging Features
- How To Control The Amount Of Ink In The Printin...