The blades of the slitting machine is mounted on a roller, and the screw at one end of the guide roller can be removed, and the knife can be disassembled from there.
1. First stop the main motor, press the main motor stop button to confirm that the main motor is in the static state, and then set the cutting tool selector switch to the middle tool change position .
2. Use a socket wrench to rotate the nut on the end of the pulley to move the knife to the lowest point, and observe whether the cutting edge of the blade is reasonable (normally cut into 0.5-1 mm). If the knife edge is in contact with only one end of the blade, it can be solved by adjusting the eccentric shaft behind the main frame.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- What Are The Main Types Of Slitting Machines De...
- Why Is The Tape Made By The BOPP Tape Slitting ...
- BOPP Tape Slitting Machine Operation Note
- Introduction Of The Characteristics Of Paper Sl...
- Paper Slitting Machine Advantages
- Non-woven Slitting Machine Provides Convenience...
- Pay Attention To Safety When Using Film Slittin...
- Advantages Of Self-adhesive Slitting Machine
- What Are The Features Of The Film Printing Mach...
- How To Maintain The Flexo Printing Machine?