Although the blade of the film slitting machine is small, it must be safe. It must be arranged for maintenance and storage by the special person. The operator must be familiar with the structure and performance of the machine. It is strictly forbidden to use circular blades for overload and not to shear hardened steel and non-metallic materials.
The edge of the film slitting machine blade should be sharp, the edge is blunt or damaged, and should be repaired or replaced in time. When multi-person operation, there should be a special person to command, and coordination should be coordinated. It is forbidden to cut two different specifications of materials at the same time on the slitting blade, and it is not allowed to overlap the shear. When cutting the material, it is forbidden to extend the hand into the lower part of the pressure plate. The workpiece cut by the cutting machine blade must be placed smoothly, not stacked too high, and it is not allowed to be stacked on the aisle. The corners and scraps should be cleaned up in time to keep the site clean and tidy.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Advantages Of Self-adhesive Slitting Machine
- What Are The Features Of The Film Printing Mach...
- How To Maintain The Flexo Printing Machine?
- What Is The Characteristic Of The Paper Printin...
- What Is Flexo Printing Machine?
- The Features Of The Flexo Printing Machine
- Printing Machine Maintenance Method
- The Principle Of The Printing Machine
- Several Factors Affecting The Safe Use Of The P...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Slitting Machine