During the operation of the heat shrinking machine, if there are more wrinkles after shrinking, the speed can be reduced or the temperature can be increased; if excessive shrinkage occurs, the temperature can be lowered or the speed can be increased. In short, according to the actual size of the packaged items, packaging materials, etc., the temperature and speed are adjusted to achieve perfect shrinkage and beautiful packaging.
When the machine is working, it is strictly forbidden to reach into the machine to avoid burns and electric shock.
In the course of operation, if an abnormality is found, it should be stopped immediately and checked. After the fault is eliminated, it can be used continuously. If the fault cannot be eliminated, the operator should report to the management department in time to prohibit the equipment from malfunctioning.
After using the heat shrink packaging machine, the three sets of heating switches should be turned off first, so that the conveying motor and fan can continue to run for about 10 minutes, then cut off the power supply, clean the table, organize the items in time, and carry out daily maintenance on the machine.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Food Packaging Promotes The Development Of Clin...
- The Role Of Cling Film
- Daily Maintenance Of The Rewinding Machine
- The Main Role Of The Packaging Machine
- Wet Wipes Packaging Machine Design
- Wet Wipes Packaging Machine - The Use And Chara...
- Common Problems And Solutions Of Thermal Paper ...
- How To Install The Blades Of Slitting Machine
- What Are The Main Types Of Slitting Machines De...
- Why Is The Tape Made By The BOPP Tape Slitting ...