The printing machine should be ready before starting up：
(1)Check for dust, rubbish, and debris unrelated to printing around the press, and check that the ventilation and exhaust facilities are intact.
(2) Check whether the raw and auxiliary materials are adequate and meet the printing requirements.
(3) Check the plate roll quality, plate roll pattern, and color mark.
(4)Check whether the printing machine conveys, feeds, feeds, dries, inks, draws and winds all the parts are stuck, the lubricating part is injected with lubricating oil, the oil path is smooth, and the instrument is in good condition. Check the computer's automatic version of the device.
(5) Match the ink and choose the same color ink as the proof color.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- What Should We Do After The Printing Machine Ta...
- Cash Register Paper Slitting Machine Operation ...
- The Difference Between Feeding And Post-feeding...
- Deviation Analysis Of Slitting Machine
- Three Slitting Methods For Slitting Machines An...
- The Function Of The Collating Machine
- Collating Machine Maintenance And Maintenance
- Daily Maintenance Of Slitting Machine
- How To Solve The Problem Of Double Sheet And Pa...
- Safe Operation Procedure Of The Collating Machine