The adjustment of the parallelism between the guide rails of the screen printing machine, the printing plate and the three layers of the working platform is generally based on the guide rail or the platform.
1The platform and the guide rail should be parallel, and the squeegee plate moves along the guide rail. If the two are not parallel, the squeegee will not always touch the platform with a certain pressure, and even the gap will occur. This adjustment has been adjusted before the machine leaves the factory. .
2 The screen printing plate and the platform should be parallel, otherwise the mesh distance (distance from the bottom surface of the screen printing plate to the printing surface) is inconsistent, causing the printing pressure and the screen printing plate to be inconsistent. Therefore, the flatness of the frame itself should be guaranteed. It is generally up to the user to make specific requirements as needed.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Screen Printing Machine Squeegee Adjustment
- Is The Nonwoven Fabric A Plastic Product?
- Can Non-woven Fabrics Withstand High Temperatures?
- Why Is The Stretch Film So Popular?
- What Kind Of Printing Method Is The Flexo Print...
- What Are The Characteristics Of The Flexo Print...
- Use Of Wallpaper Rewinding Machine
- The Prospect Of Wallpaper Rewinding Machine Is ...
- Wallpaper Rewinding Machine Can Rewind Differen...
- What Are The Precautions For Non-woven Slitting...