Any product has a shelf life, and although the stretch film is a packaging material, it will have a shelf life, so how long will the shelf life generally last? Generally speaking, as long as it is at room temperature and indoor storage is basically OK.
Stretch film produced by different manufacturers have different shelf life. This is related to raw materials, and raw materials are one of the reasons that directly affect the shelf life. There is also a shelf life that is related to everyone's storage method. The stretch film is more durable in a dry place than in a wet place.
When you buy and use, pay attention to avoid using stretched stretch film that has expired. Once the shelf life has passed, it will become worse and worse in terms of performance.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Advantages Of Heat Shrinking Machine On Tablewa...
- Introduction To Pallet Wrapping Machine