At present, the slitting machine has been widely used in the printing industry, and its main use of "three-knife" technology to cut the printed product.
The slitter tangent slitting cuts the material from the tangential direction of the upper and lower disc cutters. This slitting cutter is more convenient. The upper disc cutter and the lower disc cutter can be directly adjusted according to the slitting width requirements. position.
The non-tangential slitting is that the material and the lower disc knife have a certain wrap angle, and the lower disc knife falls and cuts the material.
Extrusion slitting: Extrusion slitting is not common in domestic slitting machine. It is mainly composed of a pneumatic blade that is synchronized with the material speed and has a certain angle of the bottom roller and the adjustment is convenient. This kind of slitting method can not only cut relatively thin plastic films, but also can cut relatively thick paper, non-woven fabrics and so on. Is a more convenient way of cutting. It is a development direction of the slitting machine.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- What Is Carbonless Paper?
- What Is Thermal Paper?
- SMT Rewinder Performance Structure And Features
- Aluminium Foil Packaging Features
- How To Control The Amount Of Ink In The Printin...