Aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single - zero foil and double - zero foil according to the thickness difference.
(1) thick foil ("heavy gaugefoil"): a foil with a thickness of 0.1 to 0.2mm.
(2) single zero foil ("medium gauge foil"): a foil with a thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm/.
The double zero foil ("light gauge foil"): the so-called double zero foil is the foil with two zeroes after the decimal point when its thickness is measured by mm, usually the aluminum foil whose thickness is less than 0.01, that is, the aluminum foil of 0.005~0.009mm.
The aluminum foil can be divided into rolled aluminum foil and sheet aluminum foil in shape. Most of the aluminum foil deep processing wool is rolled up, and only a few handicraft packaging use sheet aluminum foil.
Aluminum foil can be divided into hard foil, semi hard foil and soft foil according to its state.
Hard foil: no softening treatment (annealing) of aluminum foil after rolling, without degreasing treatment, the surface has the residual Shantou. Therefore, the hard foil must be degreased before printing, fitting and coating, and it can be used directly if it is used in the forming process.
Semi hard foil: aluminum foil (or strength) between hard foils and soft foils, usually used in forming.
Soft foil: soft aluminum foil after full annealing after rolling. The material is soft and there is no residual oil on the surface. Soft foils are used in most applications, such as packaging, composite, electrical materials, etc.
According to the surface state of aluminum foil can be divided into a light aluminum foil and aluminum foil is smooth on both sides.
(1) A single light aluminum foil: aluminium foil double rolling, the volume after the side light side of Ukraine, this is called a light aluminum foil. The thickness of a light aluminum foil is usually not more than 0.025mm.
(2) Double sided aluminum foil: single roll rolled aluminum foil, two sides and roller contact. The two sides of aluminum foil are divided into two mirror aluminum foil and two surface aluminum foil because of the different surface roughness of the roller. The thickness of the two surface light aluminum foil is generally not less than 0.01mm.
Aluminum foil can be divided into plain foil, embossing foil, compound foil, coating foil, coloured aluminum foil and printed aluminum foil.
(1) plain foil: aluminum foil without any other processing after rolling, also known as light foil.
Embossing foil: aluminum foil with various patterns on the surface.
Compound foil: aluminum foil and paper, plastic film and cardboard are fitted together to form a compound aluminum foil.
(4) coated foil: aluminum foil coated with various kinds of resin or paint.
Color aluminum foil: the surface is coated with a single color of aluminum foil. The aluminum foil printing: formed by printing on the surface of a variety of patterns, patterns and characters on the screen or the aluminum foil can be a color, up to a maximum of 12 colors.
The soft aluminum foil can also be further pressed into 40 foils for high-grade upholstery.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- The Feasture Of Aluminium Foil
- What Is Cling Film ?
- How To Distinguish PE And PVC Cling Film?
- How To Purchase The Alcohol Packaging Machine
- Non Woven Slitting Machine -Four Maintenance Re...
- Non-woven Slitting Machine Provides Convenience...
- Choose The Correct Cling Film
- The Control Scheme Of The Slitting Machine
- Main Structure Of Non-woven Slitter
- Development Prospects Of Wet Wipes