The front discharge type tape slitting machine: the mother roll is placed in the operation direction (both winding direction) and is referred to as the front discharge type.
1.Brake method: mechanical manual brake
2. Noise elimination method: manual pull tablet
3.Two main drive shafts are used for pulling film transmission, and no flat sticks are used for anti-wrinkle treatment.
The rear discharge type tape slitting machine: the mother roll is placed behind the operation direction (both the winding direction) and is called the rear discharge type.
1. Braking method: adjustable pneumatic brake (optional electromagnetic brake)
2. Noise elimination method: automatic air pressure wheel
3. Two main drive shafts are used for pulling film transmission, and flattening sticks are used for antiwrinkle treatment.
- CHINAPLAS 2018
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Deviation Analysis Of Slitting Machine
- Three Slitting Methods For Slitting Machines An...
- The Function Of The Collating Machine
- Collating Machine Maintenance And Maintenance
- Daily Maintenance Of Slitting Machine
- How To Solve The Problem Of Double Sheet And Pa...
- Safe Operation Procedure Of The Collating Machine
- Three Types Of Slitting Methods Commonly Used I...
- How To Adjust The Folding Machine
- Advantages Of The Collating Machine