I. Why is the mother roll paper tube of thermal paper slitting machine not swayed when it is rotated?
Generally speaking, when the mother roll paper tube is not deformed, it will not be too swaying when it is rotated, but if the chuck is forced to be clamped when the mother roll is placed, the two sides will be unbalanced.
II. Why do the paper trays on thermal paper slitting machine at both ends sometimes have burrs?
The width of the parent roll will generally be 3-5mm larger than the size of the above-mentioned standard. Under special conditions, it will jump out of this range, and the paper tray at the edge will have burrs.
III. Why is the paper tray protruding to the right side of the time cut out?
1. When starting the operation, the paper on the side is not tightened, and it can be avoided when the machine starts to cut the strip.
2. The inner diameter of the paper tube added to the parent roll is too large, so that the paper tube cannot be locked after the air shaft is expanded, so that the paper roll slides during rotation to cause displacement.
- CHINAPLAS 2018
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- The Solution To The Three Major Problems Of The...
- Good Or Bad Quality Of Thermal Paper Used On Th...
- Causes And Solutions For The Failure Of The Col...
- Tool Use Of The Folding Machine
- How To Solve The Valve Failure Of The Collating...
- What Is A Punching Folding Machine？
- Gravure Printing Machine
- Flexo Or Gravure? Choosing The Right Printing M...