The slitting machine is roughly divided into three methods in the slitting process: flat knife slitting, round knife slitting and extrusion slitting.
The flat knife slitting is to fix the single-sided blade or the double-sided blade on a fixed knife holder, and the knife is dropped and cut during the running of the material, and the cutting is achieved. Flat knife slitting is mainly suitable for cutting thin plastic film and composite film
The circular knife slitting is cut from the tangential direction of the upper and lower circular knives, and the circular knives are suitable for slitting relatively thick composite membranes and paper sheets.
Extrusion slitting is mainly the cutting of pneumatic knife, and the cutting material is mainly paper non-woven fabric.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- The Function Of The Collating Machine
- Collating Machine Maintenance And Maintenance
- Daily Maintenance Of Slitting Machine
- How To Solve The Problem Of Double Sheet And Pa...
- Safe Operation Procedure Of The Collating Machine
- Three Types Of Slitting Methods Commonly Used I...
- How To Adjust The Folding Machine
- Advantages Of The Collating Machine
- Performance Features Of The Collating Machine
- Be Aware Of The Precautions When Using The Slit...