There are three common types of slitting machine:
1. Trimming: A variety of materials are combined to form a process edge material, and the process edge material reserved by the cutting process is obtained to obtain a product that meets the process requirements. This type of slitting is mostly used for the processing of materials such as composite membranes.
2, cutting: the whole roll of wide coil, through the high-speed running circular knife, the original coil is cut into multiple rolls of narrow gauge coil. This type of slitting is mostly used for processing paper, nonwoven fabrics, and the like.
3. Sub-volume: The large-diameter material is divided into multi-volume and small-reel material according to the requirements of the length dimension of the winding and the width specification of the winding. This type of slitting is mostly used in the film and flexible packaging color printing industry.
Our company specializes in the production and sales of various slitting machines, which are of high quality and low price, and can be customized according to customer requirements.
- CHINAPLAS 2018
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- How To Adjust The Folding Machine
- Advantages Of The Collating Machine
- Performance Features Of The Collating Machine
- Be Aware Of The Precautions When Using The Slit...
- Three Points Of Common Problems In Thermal Pape...
- The Solution To The Three Major Problems Of The...
- Good Or Bad Quality Of Thermal Paper Used On Th...
- Causes And Solutions For The Failure Of The Col...
- Tool Use Of The Folding Machine
- How To Solve The Valve Failure Of The Collating...