Carbonless paper is a colorless carbon paper that has the function of direct copying and direct color development.
Its color development is mainly: under the action of external force, the force-sensitive pigment and oil solution in the microcapsule overflows and reacts with the coloring agent to produce a dyeing reaction, thereby playing a role of replication.
It is mainly used for multi-tables, bills, continuous tickets, general business tickets etc.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- What Is Thermal Paper?
- SMT Rewinder Performance Structure And Features
- Aluminium Foil Packaging Features
- How To Control The Amount Of Ink In The Printin...