Cling film can be divided into three categories:
1. The first is polyethylene(PE). This material can be used for food packaging and can be used to package fruits and vegetables.
2. The second is polyvinyl chloride（PVC）. This material can also be used for food packaging.
3. The third is polyvinylidene chloride(PVDC), which is mainly used for the packaging of some cooked foods, hams and other products. The plastic wrap of PE and PVDC in these three kinds of cling film is safe to the human body and can be used with confidence. PVDC cling film contains carcinogenic substances and is harmful to the human body.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- How To Distinguish PE And PVC Cling Film?
- How To Purchase The Alcohol Packaging Machine
- Non Woven Slitting Machine -Four Maintenance Re...
- Non-woven Slitting Machine Provides Convenience...
- Choose The Correct Cling Film
- The Control Scheme Of The Slitting Machine
- Main Structure Of Non-woven Slitter
- Development Prospects Of Wet Wipes
- The Lack Of Packaging Machinery Industry
- Need To Master The Skills When We Use The Alumi...