The paper printing machine is printed by circular pressing and direct printing. The printing plate is directly formed on the plate cylinder, and is inked by ink or ink jet. There is no ink distribution mechanism. The machine is mainly used to print exquisite color pictures, trademarks, decorative items, securities and color newspapers.
The main feature of the paper printing machine is that the graphic part on the printing plate is concave and the blank part is convex, which is opposite to the layout structure of the letterpress printing machine. When the machine is printing a single color, the plate is first immersed in the ink tank to roll, and the entire surface of the printing plate is coated with the ink layer. Then, the ink layer on the surface of the printing plate which is a blank portion is scraped off, the convex portion forms a blank, and the concave portion fills the ink, and the deeper the recess, the thicker the ink layer. The machine transfers the ink of the recessed portion to the printed matter by pressure to obtain a printed matter.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- What Is Flexo Printing Machine?
- The Features Of The Flexo Printing Machine
- Printing Machine Maintenance Method
- The Principle Of The Printing Machine
- Several Factors Affecting The Safe Use Of The P...
- Advantages Of Non-woven Slitting Machine
- Environmentally Friendly Flexo Printing To Prom...
- Flexo Printing Machine Will Become A Rising Star
- Printing Machine Maintenance Materials
- How To Choose Conveyor Belt For Automatic Shrin...