Thermal paper is also known as thermal fax paper, thermal recording paper, and thermal copy paper. In Taiwan, it is called thermal paper. Thermal paper is a kind of processed paper, and its manufacturing principle is to coat a layer of "heat-sensitive paint" (thermochromic layer) on high quality raw paper.
Thermal paper is used as a communication carrier for text and graphics on the facsimile machine, ie as fax paper; as a recording material in medical and measurement systems, such as ECG drawings, thermal instrumentation recording paper, etc.; printing paper for Internet terminals; In terms of commercial activities, it is used to make trademarks, signing codes (POS), etc., of which the largest proportion is fax paper.
Commonly used lottery tickets use thermal paper.
Ordinary thermal paper is not suitable for long-term storage, but good thermal paper can be stored for 30 years or more.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- SMT Rewinder Performance Structure And Features
- Aluminium Foil Packaging Features
- How To Control The Amount Of Ink In The Printin...
- The Use Of Thermal Paper
- Wet Wipes Produced By Wet Wipes Machine Has The...
- Automatic Packaging Machine Can Get The Most Be...
- The Stretch Stretch Film Turn Yellow,can We Use...
- What Is Automatic Carton Sealing Machine
- Labeled And Dotted Line Cling Film Is Getting M...
- Automatic Packaging Machine Features