The base paper used for the business form printing machine is coated paper, also called carbonless copy paper, which is characterized by its own copying function, and it is not easy to soil the clothes and hands. The notes are handwritten and printed. The handwritten ones usually use 55 grams of carbonless copy paper, which is suitable for printing simple receipts. It is recommended not to exceed 3, too thick and not easy to use. The printed computer paper has 48 grams of paper, 50 grams of medium paper, and 48 grams of paper. Although it is thinner than handwritten carbonless copy paper, it is better tough and not easy to break. The thin paper is also designed because it needs to print more than three. It is too thick for the printer to easily pass the paper and develop color.
- Automatic Toilet Paper Winder Advantage
- Winder Features
- Slitting Rewinder Features
- Slitter Classification
- Slitting Machine Features
- Slitting Machine Intelligence
- Domestic Slitting Machine Development
- Offset Printing Press
- Flexog Printing Machine Printing Principle
- Business Form Collator Machine Performance Feat...
- One Of The Common Faults Of Heat Shrink Packagi...
- Heat Shrink Packaging Machine Common Fault Two
- What Are The Safety Hazards Of The Slitter Rewi...