1. The paper core cutting machine operator must be familiar with all button and switch functions of the device.
2. Before operation, the operator should check whether the device and switch are sensitive and effective, and whether the protection device is in good condition. Appropriately lubricate lubricated oil at the device's rotation and clamping device.
3. Check whether the cooling water in the cooling water tank is sufficient, and if it is insufficient, make up for it in time.
4. Place the paper core to be cut into the fixture and step on the foot switch to clamp the material. Select speed gear based on material requirements
5. The cutting speed of the paper core cutting machine should not be set too fast, and the internal gear parts of the saw blade and gearbox may be easily damaged.
6. During the operation, pay attention to whether the clamping device is loose and the hand must not touch the blade rotating at a high speed.
7. If any abnormality is found during the operation, immediately cut off the power and notify the relevant department personnel to perform maintenance and inspection. Do not continue the operation until the fault is rectified.
8. After the work is completed, cut off the power of the equipment, remove the slag, clean the airframe, and clean the surrounding environment.
9. Operators wear labor supplies as required during operation. Female workers are prohibited from using long hair to operate this equipment.